Note: Morph transition is only available in Microsoft office 2019 and Microsoft 365 subscribers
1. To apply morph transition instantly, go to transition tab, choose morph
2. Then click effect options–make sure you choose objects, then click apply to all.
3. This way, all elements in your presentation will have morph transition effects. Check with the slide show.
Our templates come with amazing animation effects, but if you want to change it a little bit, here’s the way
1. Change the start trigger
Click the animation tab, then choose animation pane. There are three options for the animation start. On click: the animation will start after you click; after previous: the animation will start after the previous animation, and with previous: the animation will start along with the previous animation
2. To change the duration of your animation, you can edit the duration time beside a timer icon, or can change the delay settings
3. Change the animation order.
If you paste an animated infographic to a slide, here’s how to change the animation order
More than 10,000 templates
Infographics, charts, funnel, and more