Edit Excel-based Charts
- Click the chart, if it’s excel-based, there will be three icons appear
- Click the cross icon to set which chart elements should appear
- Click brush icon to change the template style and colors
- Click the funnel icon, then click select data to edit chart data
- Or simply right-click the chart, then choose edit data
Edit Vector Chart
- For a shape-based chart, simply right click to the object, then choose edit points. Adjust the heights as you want.
- For a circle chart, click the object until two yellow dots appear. Click and drag the dots to change the circle size.
- For a chart like this, simply click and drag the points or the shape as you want. See, even vector charts are easy to edit.
Edit Vector Infographic & Graphics
- Multi-select objects by hold SHIFT as you click objects, this will make you easier to move or arrange multiple objects
- If the infographics/graphics are grouped, right-click and choose ‘ungroup’ to edit them individually
- Right-click an object/shape, then choose ‘format shape’ to change the style and colors